Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Voice is not Recognized
1 CHECK NAVIGATION SETTINGS
- Enter the "Menu" screen by pressing the "MENU" switch.
- Select "Setup
- Check that "Voice Recognition Guidance" is not OFF.
OK: Voice Recognition Guidance is not OFF.
2 CHECK MAP DISC
- Check that the map disc is not deformed or cracked.
OK: No deformations or cracks on map disc.
3 CHECK MAP DISC
- Check for dirt on the map disc surface.
OK: No dirt is on the map disc surface.
NOTICE: Do not use a conventional record cleaner or antistatic preservative.
HINT: If the disc is dirty, clean the disc by wiping the disc's surface radially with a soft cloth.
4 CHECK MICROPHONE (NAVIGATION CHECK MODE)
- Enter the "MICROPHONE & VOICE RECOGNITION CHECK" mode.
- When voice is input into the microphone, check that the microphone input level meter changes according to the input voice.
- Push the recording switch and perform voice recording.
HINT: Voice can be recorded up to 5 seconds.
- Check that the recording indicator remains on while recording and that the recorded voice is played normally without noise or distortion.
OK: All check results are normal.
REPLACE RADIO AND NAVIGATION ASSEMBLY
1. REMOVE WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR ASSEMBLY 2. REMOVE FRONT OUTER COWL TOP PANEL SUBASSEMBLY 3. DRAIN ENGINE COOLANT 4. REMOVE V-BANK COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY 5. REMOVE NO. 2 AIR CLEANER INLET 6. REMOVE NO. 1 AIR CLEANER INLET 7. REMOVE AIR CLEANER CAP SUB-ASSEMBLY 8. REMOVE AIR CLEANER CASE SUB-ASSE ...
No. 2 Speaker with box
COMPONENTS ON-VEHICLE INSPECTION 1.