Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Front wiper rubber
1. REMOVE FRONT WIPER BLADE
- Remove the front wiper blade from the front wiper arm LH.
NOTICE: Do not fold down the front wiper arm with the front wiper blade being removed from it.
2. REMOVE FRONT WIPER RUBBER
- Remove the front wiper rubber from the front wiper blade.
- Remove the 2 wiper rubber backing plates from the front wiper rubber.
1. INSTALL FRONT WIPER RUBBER
- Install the wiper rubber backing plates to the front wiper rubber.
NOTICE: Be careful about the right side and the wrong side of the backing plates.
- Install the front wiper rubber so that the head part (Larger side) of the wiper rubber faces the arm axle side.
NOTICE: Push the front wiper blade into the grooves of the wiper rubber to engage them completely.
Installation1. INSTALL WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR ASSEMBLY Apply MP grease to the crank arm pivot of the windshield wiper motor assembly. Install the windshield wiper motor assembly with the ...
Rear wiper motor and bracketCOMPONENTS REMOVAL 1. REMOVE REAR WIPER ARM Remove the rear wiper arm head cap from the rear wiper arm. Remove the nut and the rear wiper arm. 2. REMOVE BACK DOOR GARN ...
1. INSTALL TRANSFER CASE OIL SEAL (a) Using SST, install anew transfer case oil seal to the transfer case at the position shown in the illustration. SST 09387-00010, 09950-70010 (09951-07150) NOTICE: Do not install it obliquely. (b) Apply small amount of MP grease to the oil seal lip. 2. ...
1. FRONT SEAT SIDE AIRBAG ASSEMBLY (VEHICLE NOT INVOLVED IN COLLISION) Perform a diagnostic system check. With the front seat side airbag assembly installed on the vehicle, perform a visual check.