Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Check mode procedure
1. CHECK MODE (SIGNAL CHECK): DTC CHECK
- Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3.
- ) Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- ) Select the "SIGNAL CHECK", and proceed checking using the intelligent tester.
NOTICE: Select the "SIGNAL CHECK" from the "DTC CHECK" screen displayed on the intelligent tester to clear the output DTCs (both present and past).
- DTCs can be detected more sensitively in check mode than in normal diagnosis mode.
- Perform check mode inspection when a malfunction in each squib circuit is suspected even after the normal system code is output through normal diagnosis mode inspection.
DTC check / clear1. DTC CHECK (USING SST CHECK WIRE) Check the DTCs (Present trouble code). Turn the ignition switch ON, and wait for approximately 60 seconds. Using SST, connect terminal ...
Data list / active testHINT: By accessing the DATA LIST displayed on the intelligent tester, you can perform such functions as reading the values of switches and sensors without removing any parts. Reading the DATA LIST ...
DTC check / clear