Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Cellular Phone cannot Send / Receive
1 CHECK BLUETOOTH SETTINGS
- Check if the Bluetooth settings are correct.
OK: Bluetooth settings are correct.
2 CHECK CELLULAR PHONE
- Check if the cellular phone is Bluetooth compatible.
HINT: Some versions of Bluetooth compatible cellular phones may not function.
OK: Phone is Bluetooth compatible.
3 CHECK SETTINGS
- Check if the cellular phone functions.
HINT: The cellular phone is unable to call under any of the following conditions.
- The cellular phone is locked.
- The directory is being transferred.
- The line is crossed.
- Transmission is regulated.
- The power is off.
- The cellular phone is not connected to Bluetooth ("BT" is displayed while connected).
OK: None of the above conditions exist
4 CHECK CELLULAR PHONE
- Check if the cellular phone can make a call.
HINT: When the battery is low, calls cannot be made or received.
OK: Cellular phone can make a call.
5 CHECK RECEPTION
- Set the cellular phone so that it can receive calls.
- Place the cellular phone close to the radio and navigation assembly.
- Check if the cellular phone has reception according to the radio and navigation assembly.
OK: Cellular phone has reception.
PROCEED TO NEXT CIRCUIT INSPECTION SHOWN IN PROBLEM SYMPTOMS TABLE
Cannot Call in a Certain PlaceINSPECTION PROCEDURE 1 CHECK SURROUNDING CONDITIONS Check if the cellular phone can make calls in a certain place. OK: It can make calls 2 CHECK RECEPTION Enter the "Informati ...
1. DISPOSE OF FRONT SEAT OUTER BELT ASSEMBLY (WHEN INSTALLED IN VEHICLE) NOTICE: Never dispose of a front seat outer belt assembly with an deactivated pretensioner. The seat belt pretensioner produces an exploding sound when it activates, so perform the operation outdoors wh ...
1. Inspect generator clutch pulley (a) Hold the center of the pulley, and confirm that the outer ring turns counterclockwise and does not turn clockwise. If the result is not as specified, replace the clutch pulley. 2. Remove generator drive end frame bearing (a) Check that the bear ...
Taking out the spare tire
Slide the front passenger’s seat to the frontmost lock position and the right side second seat to the rearmost lock position so they will not interfere with the jack handle. Open the right side sliding door and you will find the flap on the floor.