Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Black Screen
1 CHECK DISPLAY SETTING
- Check that the display is not in "Screen OFF" mode.
OK: The display setting is not in "Screen OFF" mode.
2 CHECK IMAGE QUALITY SETTING
- Check that the screen color quality can be set.
OK: Setting is possible.
PRESS PANEL SWITCH "DISPLAY" AND SET SCREEN COLOR QUALITY TO NORMAL
3 CHECK CABIN
- Check that condensation is not likely to occur in the cabin, and that the temperature is not high or extremely low in the cabin.
- A humid cabin and a rapid change in temperature may lead to condensation. Condensation in the cabin may short circuit the screen.
- The appropriate cabin temperature is 20 to 30C (68 to 86F).
OK: Condensation is not likely and temperature is not high or extremely low.