Toyota Sienna 2010-2018 Owners Manual: ContactCall History Settings screen
Toyota Sienna 2010-2018 Owners Manual: “Contact/Call History Settings” screen
- Display the “Phone/Message Settings” screen.
- Select “Contact/Call History Settings”.
- Select the desired item to be set.
- For PBAP compatible Bluetooth® phones, select to set “Automatic Transfer” on/ off. When set to on, the phone’s contact data and history are automatically transferred.
- Select to update contacts from the connected phone.
- Select to sort contacts by the first name or last name field.
- Select to add contacts to the favorites list.
- Select to delete contacts from the favorites list.
- Select to display contact images.
- Select to clear contacts from the call history.*
- Select to add new contacts to the contact list.*
- Select to edit contacts in the contact list.*
- Select to delete contacts from the contact list.*
- Select to reset all setup items.
*: For PBAP compatible Bluetooth® phones only, this function is available when “Automatic Transfer” is set to off.
Update contacts from phoneOperation methods differ between PBAP compatible and PBAP incompatible but OPP compatible Bluetooth® phones. If your cellular phone is neither PBAP nor OPP compatible, the contacts cannot be tra ...
1. INSTALL WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR ASSEMBLY Apply MP grease to the crank arm pivot of the windshield wiper motor assembly. Install the windshield wiper motor assembly with the 3 bolts to the windshield wiper link assembly. Torque: 7.5 N*m (76 kgf*cm, 66 in.*lbf) 2. INST ...
1. INSTALL PROPELLER W/CENTER BEARING SHAFT ASSEMBLY (a) Align the matchmarks on the propeller shaft assembly rear flange and differential companion flange, and connect the shaft with the 4 bolts, washers and nuts. (b) Remove SST(s) from the extension housing. (c) Insert the yoke int ...
Driver Side Seat Belt Warning Light does not Operate
DESCRIPTION When turning the ignition switch to the ON position, the combination meter assembly communicates with the supplemental restraint system by the multiplex communication system.