Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Tape is tangled due to incorrect tape speed orauto–reverse malfunction
Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Tape is tangled due to incorrect tape speed or auto–reverse malfunction
1 Check for any foreign object
- Check for any foreign object.
- Check that no foreign material and troubles are detected in the radio receiver assembly cassette tape player.
Standard: no foreign material and trouble detected.
2 Replace cassette tape with another and recheck(below 90 min.)
- Replace the cassette tape with another and recheck.
- Replace the faulty cassette tape with the normal one (90 min. Or less) to see if the same trouble occurs again.
Standard: malfunction disappear.
3 Clean head and check operation
- Head cleaning
- raise the cassette door with your finger. Next, using a pencil or similar object, push in the guide.
- Using a cleaning pen or cotton applicator soaked in cleaner, clean the head surface, pinch rollers and capstans.
- Check that the same trouble occurs again.
Check and replace radio receiver assy
1. Power window system circuit 2. Inspect power window regulator master switch assy Inspect the master switch continuity. [Driver’s switch (window unlock and lock)] Standard: [Front passenger’s switch (window unlock)] standard: [Front passenger’s switch (window lock)] standa ...
Dtc p0606 ecm/pcm processor Monitor description The ecm continuously monitors its internal circuits. This self–check insures that the ecm is functioning properly. If a malfunction is detected, the ecm will set the appropriate dtc and illuminate the mil. The two cpus, main and sub cpu ins ...
Hint: when scrapping vehicles epuipped with a seat belt pretensioner or disposing of a front seat outer belt (with seat belt pretensioner) always first active the seat belt pretensioner in accordance with the procedure described below.