Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Oxygen sensor monitor (front and rear o2s system)
The monitor will not run unless:
- mil is off
- drive pattern
- connect the obd ii scan tool to the dlc3 to check monitor status and preconditions.
- Start the engine and allow it to idle for 2 minutes or more.
- Drive the vehicle at 25 mph (40 km/h) or more for at least 50 seconds.
- Stop the vehicle and allow the engine to idle for 40 seconds or more.
- Perform steps (3) and (4) ten times.
- If the readiness status dose not switch to complete, make sure that the preconditions are met and the ignition switch is turned off and then repeat steps (1) through (5).
Contact/Call History Settings
The contact can be transferred from a Bluetooth® phone to the system. The contact also can be added, edited and deleted. The call history can be deleted and contact and favorites can be changed. 1 Display the “Phone/Message Settings” screen.