Nissan Sentra Service Manual: Electric oil pump
- Transaxle assembly
- Electric oil pump sub harness
- Electric oil pump and motor assembly
Removal and Installation
- Remove neighboring parts of electric oil pump.
- Remove electric oil pump sub harness.
- Remove electric oil pump and motor assembly mounting bolts ().
- Remove electric oil pump and motor assembly.
- Remove O-ring (1).
Note the followings and install in the reverse order of removal.
- Do not reuse O-ring.
- Apply CVT fluid to O-ring.
INSPECTION BEFORE INSTALLATION
- Start the engine and check visually that there is no leakage of engine coolant and CVT fluid.
- Check CVT fluid level.
INSPECTION AFTER INSTALLATION
Perform bleeding of electric oil pump with CONSULT.
CVT Fluid filterExploded View Transaxle assembly CVT fluid filter Fluid filter cover CVT fluid Removal and Installation REMOVAL Remove neighboring parts of CVT fluid filter. Remove fluid filt ...
Unit removal and installationTRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY Exploded View Transaxle assembly O-ring CVT fluid charging pipe CVT fluid charging pipe cap Tightening must be done following the installation procedure. Re ...
P1805 Brake switch
DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC No. CONSULT screen terms (Trouble diagnosis content) DTC detecting condition Possible cause P1805 BRAKE SW/CIRCUIT (Brake switch circuit) Stop lamp signal is not sent to ECM for extremely long time while the vehicle is drivi ...
Eps warning lamp does not turn on
Description EPS warning lamp does not turn ON when turning ignition switch ON from OFF. (Check the illumination of the EPS warning lamp.) Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK EPS WARNING LAMP Perform the trouble diagnosis of EPS warning lamp.