Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Body construction Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Body construction
Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Body construction
- Outer body side
- Outer front pillar reinforcement
- Upper inner front pillar
- Rear hoodledge reinforcement
- Side dash
- Inner front pillar reinforcement
- Lower front pillar hinge brace
- Upper hinge plate
- Weld nut
- Upper dash
- Upper steering member bracket
- Lower dash
- Lower hinge plate
- Side dash reinforcement
- Outer sill reinforcement
- Inner sill
- Lower front pillar reinforcement
- Front outrigger
- Front floor
- Outer sill brace
- 2nd crossmember
- 2nd crossmember reinforcement
- Center pillar hinge brace
- Center pillar reinforcement
- Inner center pillar
- Lower center pillar hinge brace
- Seat belt anchor
- Inner sill extension
- Rear seat crossmember
- Rear floor front extension
- Rear side member
- Inner rear pillar reinforcement
- Rear pillar seat belt anchor
- Inner rear pillar
- Back pillar main
- Back door stay reinforcement
- Upper back pillar reinforcement
- Rear roof rail brace
- Outer rear wheelhouse
- Inner rear wheelhouse
Rear Fender Hemming Process
- A wheel arch is to be installed and hemmed over the left and right outer wheel houses.
- In order to hem the wheel arch, it is necessary to repair any damaged or defaced parts around outer wheel house.
CAUTION: Ensure that the area that is to be glued around the outer wheelhouse is undamaged or defaced.
PROCEDURE OF THE HEMMING PROCESS
- Peel off old bonding material on the surface of the outer wheelhouse and clean thoroughly.
- Peel off a primer coat in the specified area where new adhesive is to be applied on rear fender (the replacing part).
- Apply new adhesive to both specified areas of the outer wheelhouse and rear fender.
<Adhesive> 3M™ Automix™ Panel Bonding Adhesive 08115 or equivalent
- Attach rear fender to the body of the car, and weld the required part except the hemming part.
- Bend the welded part starting from the center of the wheel arch gradually with a hammer and a dolly. (Also hem the end of the flange.)
- Hemming with a hammer is conducted to an approximate angle of 80 degrees.
- Starting from the center, hem the wheel arch gradually, using slight back and forth motion with a hemming tool.
- Seal up the area around the hemmed end of the flange.
Corrosion protectionDescription To provide improved corrosion prevention, the following anti-corrosive measures have been implemented in NISSAN production plants. When repairing or replacing body panels, it is nece ...
Replacement operationsDescription This section is prepared for technicians who have attained a high level of skill and experience in repairing collision-damaged vehicles and also use modern service tools and equip ...
Fusible link inspection
How To Check A melted fusible link can be detected either by visual inspection or by feeling with finger tip. If its condition is questionable, use circuit tester or test lamp. Fusible link With stop/start system Without stop/start system* *: Not applicable CAUTION: If ...
Description VIN Registration is an operation to registering VIN in ECM. It must be performed each time ECM is replaced. NOTE: Accurate VIN which is registered in ECM may be required for Inspection & Maintenance (I/M). Work Procedure 1.CHECK VIN Check the VIN of the vehicle and note it.