Nissan Altima: NISSAN Intelligent Key™
Replace the battery in the Intelligent Key as follows:
1. Remove the mechanical key from the Intelligent Key.
2. Insert a small screwdriver A into the slit B of the corner and twist it to separate the upper part from the lower part. Use a cloth to protect the casing.
3. Replace the battery with a new one. Recommended battery: CR2032 or equivalent.
● Do not touch the internal circuit and electric terminals as doing so could cause a malfunction.
● Hold the battery by the edges. Holding the battery across the contact points will seriously deplete the storage capacity.
● Make sure that the + side faces the bottom of the case.
4. Close the lid securely as illustrated C D .
5. Operate the buttons to check the operation.
See a NISSAN dealer if you need assistance for replacement.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with RSS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.