Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Warning displays
The warning displays show the distance between the sensors and the obstacle. The warning display for the front area is located on the dashboard above the center air vents.
The warning display for the rear area is located on the headliner in the rear compartment.
Warning display for the front area
1. Segments on the left-hand side of the vehicle
2. Segments on the right-hand side of the vehicle
3. Segments showing operational readiness
The warning display for each side of the vehicle is divided into five yellow and two red segments. PARKTRONIC is operational if yellow segments showing operational readiness 3 light up.
The selected transmission position determines which warning display is active when the engine is running.
One or more segments light up as the vehicle approaches an obstacle, depending on the vehicle's distance from the obstacle.
- sixth segment onwards, you will hear an intermittent warning tone for approximately two seconds.
- seventh segment onwards, you will hear a warning tone for approximately two seconds. This indicates that you have now reached the minimum distance.
Range of the sensorsGeneral notes The sensors must be free of dirt, ice and slush; otherwise they may not function correctly. Clean the sensors regularly, taking care not to scratch or damage them Side view, Se ...
This display shows the approximate distance the vehicle can be driven without refueling. The fuel range estimate is based on an average of the vehicle's fuel economy over recent driving hist ...
Enhanced Seat Belt Use Reminder System (BeltAlert )
BeltAlert is a feature intended to remind the driver and front passenger (if equipped with front passenger BeltAlert ) to fasten their seat belts.