Mazda 3 Service Manual: Passenger Compartment Temperature Sensor RemovalInstallation Full Auto Air Conditioner
Mazda 3 Service Manual: Passenger Compartment Temperature Sensor Removal/Installation [Full Auto Air Conditioner]
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
2. Remove the following parts:
a. Front scuff plate.
b. Front side trim.
c. Dashboard under cover.
d. Upper panel.
e. Shift lever knob (MTX).
f. Selector lever knob (ATX).
g. Shift panel.
h. Side wall.
j. Hood release lever.
k. Lower panel (driver-side).
3. Disconnect the passenger compartment temperature sensor connector.
4. Remove the screw.
5. Remove the passenger compartment temperature sensor.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) Inspection [FS5 A EL]
On-Vehicle Inspection 1. Inspect the power supply circuit for the VSS. a. Remove the insulator from the transaxle. b. Disconnect the VSS connector. c. Switch the ignition to ON (engine off). d. Measure the voltage at VSS connector terminal A (harness-side). If there is a ...
Oil Seal (Differential) Replacement [G35 M R]
1. On level ground, jack up the vehicle and support it evenly on safety stands. 2. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2.. 3. Drain the oil from the transaxle.. 4. Remove the front splash shield.. 5. Separate the drive shaft and joint shaft from the transaxle.. 6. Remove the oil seals u ...
DSC Off Switch Inspection
1. Remove the DSC OFF switch.. 2. Verify that the continuity between the DSC OFF switch terminals is as indicated in the table. If not as indicated in the table, replace the DSC OFF switch. 3.