Mazda 3 Service Manual: Combination Switch Removal/Installation
Handling the air bag module improperly can accidentally deploy the air bag module, which may seriously injure you. Read the air bag system service warnings and cautions before handling the air bag module..
1. Switch the ignition to off.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable and wait for1 min or more.
3. Remove the following parts:
a. Driver-side air bag module.
b. Steering wheel.
c. Column cover.
d. Clock spring.
4. Disconnect the connector A.
5. Disconnect the connector B.
6. Detach the clips and set the wiring harness aside.
7. Remove the screws.
8. Remove the combination switch.
9. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Liftgate Opener Switch Inspection
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the following parts: a. Liftgate upper trim. b. Liftgate side trim. c. Liftgate lower trim. d. Liftgate latch and lock actuator. e. Liftgate opener switch. 3. Verify the continuity of liftgate opener switch terminals A and B. 4 ...
Clutch Fluid Leakage Inspection [C66 M R]
CAUTION: Do not allow clutch fluid get on a painted surface. Clutch fluid contains properties which can dissolve the paint. If clutch fluid gets on a painted surface, wash it off with water immediately and wipe the area off completely. 1. Pump the clutch pedal a few times. 2.