Mazda 3 Service Manual: Back Up Light Switch Inspection
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
2. Remove the battery component. (ex: battery, battery tray and PCM component) (G35-MR,G66M-R).
3. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2. (G35-MR,G66M-R,C66M-R).
4. Disconnect the back-up light switch connector..
5. Verify that the continuity between the back-up light switch terminals is as indicated in the table.
If not as indicated in the table, replace the back-up light switch.
Transaxle Oil Inspection [G66 M R]
1. Park the vehicle on level ground. 2. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2.. 3. Remove the oil level plug and washer. 4. Verify that the oil is near the brim of the plug port. If the oil level is lower than the low level, add the specified amount and type of oil through the ...
Set the mode selector dial to the position. Set the air intake selector to the outside air position. Set the temperature control dial to the hot position. Set the fan control dial to the desired speed. If dehumidified heating is desired, turn on the air conditioner. NOTE ...
Fuel Tank Inspection [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
WARNING: Fuel is very flammable liquid. If fuel spills or leaks from the pressurized fuel system, it will cause serious injury or death and facility breakage. Fuel can also irritate skin and eyes.