Low beam light bulbs
1. Use a screwdriver to undo the clips on the air intake duct, then remove the air intake duct (right-hand side).
2. Use a screwdriver to remove the secured clip of the washer tank. To make it easy to access the bulb, move the washer tank to the horizontal direction (left-hand side).
3. Remove the bulb cover, by turning it counterclockwise.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the bulb.
5. Remove the bulb from the headlight assembly by turning it counterclockwise.
6. Replace the bulb with a new one. At this time, do not touch the bulb surface.
7. To install the bulb to the headlight assembly, turn it clockwise until it clicks.
8. Reconnect the electrical connector.
9. Install the bulb cover.
10. Install the air intake duct with clips (right-hand side).
11. Set the washer tank to the original place and secure it by clip (left-hand side).