Kia Optima: Battery saver function
- The purpose of this feature is to prevent the battery from being discharged. The system automatically turns off the parking lights when the driver removes the ignition key (smart key: turns off the engine) and opens the driver-side door.
- With this feature, the parking lights will be turned off automatically if the driver parks on the side of road at night. If necessary, to keep the lights on when the ignition key is removed, (smart key: turns off the engine) perform the following:
1) Open the driver-side door.
2) Turn the parking lights OFF and ON again using the light switch on the steering column.
Headlight escort functionThe headlights (and/or taillights) will remain on for approximately 20 minutes after the ignition key is removed or turned to the ACC or LOCK position. However, if the driver’s door is opened and ...
Parking Brake Pedal [Foot type] 1. Turn ignition OFF and disconnect the negative (-) battery cable. 2. Remove the crash pad lower panel and reinforcing panel. (Refer t ...
Heating and air conditioning
1. Start the engine. 2. Set the mode to the desired position. To improve the effectiveness of heating and cooling : - Heating: - Cooling: 3.