Inputting the phone number
1. Press the OFF hook switch .
2. Select “Phonebook” by operating the “TUNE/TRACK/CH” dial.
3. Select “Add Entry” by operating the “TUNE/TRACK/CH” dial.
4. Select “Manual Input” by operating the “TUNE/TRACK/CH” dial.
5. Input the phone number to be registered.
While inputting the phone numbers, if “Go Back” is chosen using the “TUNE/ TRACK/CH” dial, the character that was input last is deleted.
SRS airbag system monitors
A diagnostic system continually monitors the readiness of the SRS airbag system (including front seatbelt pretensioners) while the vehicle is being driven. The SRS airbag system warning light wi ...
Starting your vehicle
NOTE All vehicle doors, the engine hood and trunk / rear gate must be closed prior to activating the remote engine start system.