Hyundai Sonata: If engine doesn't turn over or turns over slowly
1. If your vehicle has an automatic transaxle, be sure the shift lever is in N (Neutral) or P (Park) and the emergency brake is set.
2. Check the battery connections to be sure they are clean and tight.
3. Turn on the interior light. If the light dims or goes out when you operate the starter, the battery is discharged.
4. Do not push or pull the vehicle to start it. See instructions for "Jump starting".
If the engine will not start, do not push or pull the vehicle to start it. This could result in a collision or cause other damage. In addition, push or pull starting may cause the catalytic converter to be overloaded and create a fire hazard.
If engine turns over normally but does not start
1. Check fuel level.
2. With the ignition switch in the LOCK position, check all connectors at ignition coils and spark plugs. Reconnect any that may be disconnected or loose.
3. If the engine still does not start, call an authorized HYUNDAI dealer or seek other qualified assistance.
Your mirror will automatically dim upon detecting glare from the vehicles traveling behind you. The auto-dimming function can be controlled by the Dimming ON/OFF Button: 1.