Hyundai Elantra: Manual heating and air conditioning
The heating and cooling system can be controlled manually as well by pushing buttons other than the AUTO button. In this case, the system works sequentially according to the order of buttons selected. When pressing any button except AUTO button while automatic operation, the functions of the buttons not selected will be controlled automatically.
1. Start the engine.
2. Set the mode to the desired position.
3. Set the temperature control to the desired position.
4. Set the air intake control to the outside (fresh) air position.
5. Set the fan speed control to the desired speed.
6. If air conditioning is desired, turn the air conditioning system (if equipped) on.
Press the AUTO button in order to convert to full automatic control of the system.