Engine exhaust gas (carbon monoxide)
● Never inhale engine exhaust gas. Engine exhaust gas contains carbon monoxide, a colorless and odorless gas which is dangerous, or even lethal, if inhaled.
● Always properly maintain the engine exhaust system to prevent engine exhaust gas from entering the vehicle.
● Never run the engine in a closed space, such as a garage, except for the brief time needed to drive the vehicle in or out of it.
● Avoid remaining in a parked vehicle for a long time while the engine is running. If that is unavoidable, then use the ventilation fan to force fresh air into the vehicle.
● Always keep the front ventilator inlet grille free from snow, leaves or other obstructions to ensure that the ventilation system always works properly.
● If at any time you suspect that exhaust fumes are entering the vehicle, have the problem checked and corrected as soon as possible. If you must drive under these conditions, drive only with all windows fully open.
● Keep the trunk lid or rear gate closed while driving to prevent exhaust gas from entering the vehicle.
Child safety locks
Each rear door has a child safety lock that prevents the door from being opened even if the inside door handle is pulled. When the child safety lock lever is in the lock position, the door cannot b ...
Connectable USB storage device
Mass storage class USB memory can be connected. USB storage devices that can be played back are accompanied by the following restrictions. • Maximum directory layers: 8 layers (including the ROOT) • ...
Making a phone call by saying name
1. Press the talk switch . 2. Say “DIAL BY NAME”. 3. Press the talk switch again. 4. Say the desired name (voice tag) to be called. 5. Select the “DIAL” menu or press the OFF hook switch .