Chrysler 200: Pair (Link) Uconnect™ Phone To A Mobile Phone
To begin using your Uconnect™ Phone, you must pair your compatible Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
To complete the pairing process, you will need to reference your mobile phone Owner’s Manual. The Uconnect™ website may also provide detailed instructions for pairing.
The following are general phone to Uconnect™ Phone pairing instructions:
• Press thebutton to begin.
• After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say “Device Pairing”.
• When prompted, after the beep, say “Pair a Device” and follow the audible prompts.
• You will be asked to say a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN), which you will later need to enter into your mobile phone. You can enter any four-digit PIN. You will not need to remember this PIN after the initial pairing process.
• For identification purposes, you will be prompted to give the Uconnect™ Phone a name for your mobile phone. Each mobile phone that is paired should be given a unique phone name.
• You will then be asked to give your mobile phone a priority level between one and seven, with one being the highest priority. You can pair up to seven mobile phones to your Uconnect™ Phone. However, at any given time, only one mobile phone can be in use, connected to your Uconnect™ System. The priority allows the Uconnect™ Phone to know which mobile phone to use if multiple mobile phones are in the vehicle at the same time. For example, if priority three and priority five phones are present in the vehicle, the Uconnect™ Phone will use the priority three mobile phone when you make a call. You can select to use a lower priority mobile phone at any time (refer to “Advanced Phone Connectivity” in this section).