Chrysler 200: Far End Audio Performance
• Audio quality is maximized under:
• low-to-medium blower setting,
• low-to-medium vehicle speed,
• low road noise,
• smooth road surface,
• fully closed windows,
• dry weather conditions, and
• operation from the driver’s seat.
• Performance, such as audio clarity, echo, and loudness to a large degree rely on the phone and network, and not the Uconnect™ Phone.
• Echo at the phone far end can sometimes be reduced by lowering the in-vehicle audio volume.
• In a convertible vehicle, system performance may be compromised with the convertible top down.
Voice Command• For best performance, adjust the rearview mirror to provide at least 1⁄2 in (1 cm) gap between the overhead console (if equipped) and the mirror. • Always wait for the beep before spe ...
Recent CallsIf your phone supports “Automatic Phonebook Download”, Uconnect™ Phone can list your Outgoing, Incoming and Missed Calls. ...
■ Typical tire size information The illustration indicates typical tire size. Tire use (P = Passenger car, T = Temporary use) Section width (millimeters) Aspect ratio (tire heig ...
Overview of interior lighting
Front overhead control panel 1. Switches the rear interior lighting on/off 2. Switches the automatic interior lighting control on/off 3. Switches the right-hand front reading lam ...
Interior Equipment (View A)
1. Door-lock knob. 2. Power door lock switch. 3. Headlight leveling switch. 4. TCS-OFF switch. 5. DSC OFF switch. 6. BSM OFF switch. 7. Lighting control. 8. Turn and lane-change signals. 9.