Chevrolet Sonic Repair Manual: Front Camber Adjustment
DO NOT grind the front strut bores for the bolts to allow adjustment of the front camber. There are service bolts available to allow the front camber to be adjusted, if needed.
- If the front camber is out of specifications, perform the following:
- Remove the front strut to steering knuckle nuts (1) and the bolts (2).
- Replace the front strut to steering knuckle bolts (2) with the service bolts.
- Install the service bolts and adjust the front camber to specifications. Refer to Wheel Alignment Specifications.
Refer to Fastener Caution.
- Tighten the front strut nuts (1) to110 Y (81 lb ft)
We recommend that the tires, including the spare tire, if the vehicle has one, be inspected for signs of wear or damage at least once a month. Replace the tire if: The indicators at three or more places around the tire can be seen. There is cord or fabric showing through the tire's rubb ...
Instrument Panel Center Upper Molding Replacement
Instrument Panel Center Upper Molding Replacement Callout Component Name Preliminary Procedure Remove the instrument panel center molding. Refer to Instrument Panel Center Molding Replacement.