Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Rear Side Door Window Replacement
- Position the window approximately half way down in the door.
- Remove the water deflector. Refer to Rear Side Door Water Deflector Replacement.
- Remove the outer sealing strip. Refer to Rear Side Door Window Outer Sealing Strip Replacement.
- Rear Side Door Window Regulator Sash Nut (Qty: 2)
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
Tighten 9 N·m (80 lb in)
- Rear Side Door Window
- Loosen the window regulator sash nuts, pull upward to release the window from the sash.
- Rotate the rear door window as necessary to remove it from the door.
Warning: Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Warning in the Preface section. Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning in the Preface section. Disable the SIR System. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Refer to Batt ...
Rear Compartment Lid Emblem/Nameplate Replacement (CDX)
Rear Compartment Lid Emblem Assembly Caution: Refer to Exterior Trim Emblem Removal Caution in the Preface section. Procedure The part and surface should be 21°C (70°F) prior to installation.