Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Instrument Panel Lower Trim Pad Cover Replacement
Remove the left outer trim cover. Refer to Instrument Panel Outer Trim Cover Replacement - Left Side.
- Instrument Panel Lower Trim Pad Cover Screw (Qty: 3)
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
Tighten 2.5 N·m (23 lb in)
- Instrument Panel Lower Trim Pad Cover Assembly
- Remove headlamp switch.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors.
- When replacing the lower trim pad cover, transfer all necessary components.
Instrument Panel Lower Trim Panel Replacement - Left Side
- Instrument Panel Lower Trim Panel Replacement - Left Side
Clean and prepare the attaching surfaces for welding. Position the roof rear header panel (1) on the vehicle. Verify the fit of the panel. Clamp the roof rear header panel into position. Spot weld accordingly as noted from the original panel. Apply the sealer ...
Cut the front compartment front rail in corresponding locations to fit the remaining original panel.