Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Front End Upper Tie Bar Replacement
- Remove the front bumper fascia. Refer to Front Bumper Fascia Replacement
- Remove the radiator support bracket. Refer to Radiator Support Bracket Replacement
- Remove the radiator grille reinforcement support. Refer to Radiator Grille Reinforcement Support Replacement
- Remove the hood primary and secondary latch. Refer to Hood Primary and Secondary Latch Replacement
- Headlamp and Front Bumper Fascia Mount Panel Bolt (Qty: 4) Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
Tighten 22 N·m (17 lb ft)
- Front End Upper Tie Bar
Strut Assembly Replacement
Special Tools CH 49375 Wrench For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools. Removal Procedure Raise and the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle. Remove the tire and wheel assembly. Refer to Tire and Wheel Removal and Installation. Separate the brake hose ...
SIR Service Precautions
SIR Service Precautions Warning: When performing service on or near the SIR components or the SIR wiring, the SIR system must be disabled. Failure to observe the correct procedure could cause deployment of the SIR components. Serious injury can occur.